- User is hereby authorised to use the website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the Grefithlabs and Google only, any violation to the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws;
- Grefithlabs strives to provide best prices possible on products and services to users buying or availing from the Website. However, Grefithlabs does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the Grefithlabs;
- Grefithlabs has a network of vendors and reserves the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendor for fulfillment.
- The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of promotion;
- All offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are for limited period(s). Grefithlabs may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the website accordingly;
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Grefithlabs ;
- We don’t run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the user’s explicit consent promotions that represent our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful;
- All products sold on Grefithlabs.com through our sellers are genuine. All sellers listing their products on Grefithlabs.com are required to enter an agreement to list and sell only genuine products. And sellers determine the prices of the products they sell. We guarantee the condition of the item you buy when you purchase from sellers on Grefithlabs.com. However this guarantee is not applicable for manufacturing defects.
- Grefithlabs may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. Grefithlabs‘s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Grefithlabs shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
- Grefithlabs strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Grefithlabs may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User’s order and will notify the User about such cancellation;
- Grefithlabs shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
- Cancellation by Grefithlabs: There may be certain orders that Grefithlabs is unable to accept and must cancel. Grefithlabs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User’s order includes, without limitation, nonavailability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Grefithlabs‘s credit and fraud avoidance department;
- Grefithlabs may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Grefithlabs will contact the User if all or any portion of User’s order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User’s order. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in User’s credit card account;
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Grefithlabs, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if Grefithlabs receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Grefithlabs, Grefithlabsshall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time;
- Grefithlabs will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Grefithlabs has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by the Grefithlabs is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Grefithlabs on cancellation;
- Grefithlabs reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Grefithlabs as per certain criteria. Grefithlabs Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- Grefithlabs Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user;
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances Grefithlabs’s liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (India) only.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You are also prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
- framing or hotlinking or deeplinking any content on the Website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Grefithlabs on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- “We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secured server through firewalls. The Company does not access, store or keep debit card data or credit card data and or any financial information. All transactions done using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and Grefithlabs plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage(s). Accordingly, Grefithlabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information while using the third party gateways and or website. Grefithlabs shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards/net banking and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.”
Entire Agreement:If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites/services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.Contact Information:If any User has any grievance, comment, question or suggestion regarding any of our Product/Services, please contact our Grievance Officer , who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of Grievance Officer, Plot No. 237, Hansa Industrial Park,Barwala Road,
Derabassi, Punjab, India; or
- Sending an email to email@example.com
HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION:Health Related Information. The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with Grefithlabs) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.